Becky Morales on Perfect Pronunciation and Having 4 Bilingual Kids
About This Episode
Hey, welcome to lucky episode 13 of the Creative Language Learning Podcast. In this episode, I'll be sharing a delicious foodie article and talking about Kid World Citizens with Becky Morales.
You Will Learn More About:
- How Becky went from Maths major to Spanish lover in college
- What it takes and what it means to become bilingual
- How to put together a golden approach to teaching language
- Why pronunciation can be something you master at any age if you only have time, dedication and fun
- How to create an environment where you can learn a language to any level from your own home
Article of the Week
Top Five Russian Pasta DIshes on Transparent Language
Bonus! Recipes of the Week
Tips of the Week
Out of the following three tips, Becky chose number 1 as her favourite tip - personalize your language learning experience by building your own vocab decks.
1) DIY your Memrise Courses
2) Start with Pronunciation (here's Gabriel Wyner's take)
3) Incorporate all the senses into your vocab learning habits (Science Daily)
Tips and Links from this Podcast
Thanks for reading this article on Fluent, the Language Learning Blog.