"We're Quite a Polite Show Really"
About This Episode
We love having you back with the show. WELCOME if you are a new subscriber. HIGH FIVE if you've always been with us.
A lot has happened over the last 8 months and in this show you will hear stories about...
- The new languages Lindsay has been studying - and why she often changes them
- How we watch TV in other languages
- The joys of learning minority languages
- Our favourite podcasts and blog articles of 2016/17
- Where we are travelling this year
- ...and why we're a polite show
You can catch me and Lindsay at the Polyglot Gathering in Bratislava. Listen to hear more about the talks we'll seek out.
Links From This Episode
- The Fault In Our Stars Bench, Amsterdam
- Polyglot Bratislava Program 2017
- Langfest in Montréal, August 2017 <- 25% discount with this link
- FFasiwn Mecanic, a Welsh talent search show
- The Language Habit Toolkit
- Guaraní Language
- What Gets Easier When You Study More Languages?
- The Ultimate Guide to Language Learning Podcasts
- Talk the Talk Podcast
- SBS News Feeds available in 50+ languages
Your feedback is extremely important to the show. It gives us inspiration, topics, ideas, and it makes us happy. Find us on Twitter and Instagram using hashtag #cllp
You can help our show by going on itunes and leaving us a review yourself - we do read them all.